Friday, September 12, 2008
Chicago firm to coordinate Bennigan's, Steak and Ale sales
Source: Orlando Business JournalNRC Realty Advisors LLC is coordinating the liquidation of 64 former Benningan's Grill & Tavern and Steak & Ale properties - including seven in Central Florida.
The 1- to 3-acre sites, with buildings ranging from 5,000-8,000 square feet, are expected to be sold in a sealed bid sale next month, according to a news release. The bid deadline on the properties is Oct. 28.
The Central Florida locations include:
• 234 W. State Road 436, Altamonte Springs
• 640 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland
• 4250 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando
• 6109 Westwood Blvd., Orlando
• 6324 International Drive, Orlando
• 7055 S. Semoran Blvd., Orlando
• 4520 W. State Road 46, Sanford
Land and buildings are being sold at all except two, the East Colonial and Westwood Boulevard sites, where lease interests are being sold.
Additional information can be found at www.nrc.com/820.
Chicago-based NRC Realty Advisors specializes in the accelerated sale of real estate by sealed bid sale.
Details: Visit www.nrc.com/820 or call (866) 447-0672 for more information.